Eight Ways You Can Fight Human Trafficking
We all agree that human trafficking is wrong--and there is something in all of us that is stirred to do something about it. I know this because people ask me all the time how they can join the fight to end human trafficking!
So I thought I would write out a list of ways you can get involved in the fight to end human trafficking (with links)!
- Do you ride bikes? Do you spin? Get friends and family to sponsor your miles and bike for freedom! Check out Road of Justice!
- Are you a dancer? Maybe not so much? Either is okay! THIS ONE IS FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HAS SOCIAL MEDIA! Join Dance for Freedom by posting a video of yourself dancing to social media and invite your friends to do the same.
- ZOE needs money to continue caring for our children. Sponsor a Child to help provide food, clothing, counseling, family and so much more to a rescued child!
- Cole and I are responsible to raise all the funds necessary for us to minister here in Thailand. So are a number of other amazing people I have the honor to serve alongside. Give to a Missionary and help someone on the field follow all God is calling them to do.
- Are you a college or high school student? Join a club or start one on your campus! Declare to the world that this is MyGenMyFight!
- Pray. Don't just skip past this one. Add ZOE, a missionary, Thailand, or human trafficking to your prayer list! Prayer is the only way we will ever truly END IT.
- Do you shop at Ralph's? Join the Rewards Program and choose ZOE as your charity of choice. A portion of your grocery bill will go directly to ZOE!
- Go on a Short Term Missions Trip! Come to Thailand and see all that ZOE is doing and volunteer your time to help us accomplish it.
*** Now you may be thinking to yourself, these are all ZOE? Yes, that's because I truly know ZOE to be reputable, trustworthy and honorable. I see first hand the work they are doing every day to bring awareness, rescue and restore. If you are interested in hearing about other organizations, I would be happy to share some! :) ***